As a marketing agency with over 14 years’ experience, Pepperneck has often supported clients at leading trade shows to help them generate more business and grow.
A number of our key clients are manufacturers and engineers so the recent Southern Manufacturing show the UK’s largest regional manufacturing event, provided an opportunity for us to support our clients who were exhibiting, as well as showcasing how our marketing expertise could benefit prospective clients in this sector.
The exhibition showcased global and market leading manufacturers including our clients:
• Filtermist International - Oil mist collector manufacturer
• Mecwash – Manufacturer of parts cleaning & degreasing systems
• LGG Charlesworth - Tooling design manufacturer
• Direct Filtration – Distributor of filter products used in air, process and hydraulic applications
• Bernstein Ltd – Switch, sensors and enclosures specialist
Ian Woodward, our business development director, attended the event on Pepperneck’s behalf. He described how busy and successful the show was, “Southern Manufacturing was not only exciting, but exceptionally busy, which was great to see for our clients. I was able to meet and liaise with many leading global manufacturers and prospects, and met some very interesting people over the three day event.”
Our customers have often described Pepperneck as an invaluable extension of their business, whether that means supporting adhoc marketing needs or providing ongoing strategic marketing support. Please visit the case studies category in our blog to find out more about our work.