Pepperneck is recruiting!
We're looking for a SEO focussed Content and PR Account Manager to join our fast growing business. Pepperneck is a well established, full service agency with an international client base - full details of the role and person we're looking for are outlined below.
If you think this role could be for you, please contact us with your CV and tell us a little about yourself and how you think you can help us to continue our exciting growth.
Salary range £18-£25k
Pepperneck is a fully integrated marketing agency providing creative marketing; website design and development; SEO; brand development; PR; social media; advertising and exhibition management. Established in 2000, our international client base reflects a strategic approach that has achieved outstanding results for our clients in UK, European and Global market sectors.
Our continued international success means that we require a highly personable, enthusiastic and confident SEO focussed Content and PR specialist to join our friendly team. As an excellent writer you will be able to produce SEO focussed case studies, press releases, blog articles and social media content that is succinct and attention grabbing. Your creativity and intelligence will be tested to the full on accounts ranging from industrial and technical, to professional services and retail, requiring local, national and international campaigns. This is an excellent career opportunity for an SEO focussed Content and PR Specialist looking to develop their skills in an international arena.
This role will include:
•Researching, writing, editing, proofing and distribution of PR materials
•Helping to create client publications such as newsletters, email broadcasts and brochures
•Writing SEO focussed content for websites
•Building media lists and relationships with key journalists and editors
•Managing social media campaigns using tools such as Hootsuite
•Undertaking SEO (search engine optimisation) audits
•Implementing improvements and recommendations from the SEO audits
•Setting up and managing PPC campaigns
•Monitoring clients' media coverage and preparing reports
•Developing and delivering presentations to potential and existing clients
•Meeting and corresponding with clients
•Intelligent back linking development
The ideal candidate will:
• Have at least one years’ previous experience in a PR or Marketing role
• Have experience of writing for a range of audiences and purposes
• Be articulate, organised and able to prioritise workload
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Be confident in account and project management
• Have some experience of campaign planning
• Have an understanding of social media management
• Be experienced in Microsoft office including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Have an understanding of SEO best practice (offsite and onsite), or be willing to undertake training
• Have experience in PPC, or be willing to undertake training
• Be flexible with the ability to multi-task
• Be confident in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels of job seniority
• Be able to interpret data and make recommendations based on the results