We're looking for a PR specialist to join our fast growing business. This role is ideal for candidates with PR experience or an enthusiastic graduate who is eager to learn! Pepperneck is a well established, full service agency with an international client base - full details of the role and person we're looking for are outlined below.
If you think this role could be for you, please contact us with your CV and tell us a little about yourself and how you think you can help us to continue our exciting growth.
Salary range £18-£25k
Pepperneck is a fully integrated marketing agency providing creative marketing; website design and development; SEO; brand development, PR, social media, advertising and exhibition management. Established in 2000, our international client base reflects a strategic approach that has achieved outstanding results for our clients in UK, European and Global market sectors.
Our continued international success means that we require a highly personable, enthusiastic and confident PR specialist to join our friendly team. As an excellent writer you will be able to produce case studies, press releases, blog articles and social media content that is succinct and attention grabbing. The role will require you to develop excellent SEO and PPC skills used to support PR programmes. As part of a multi-disciplined and flexible team you will also be required to work alongside our web development team to provide support on DNS, hosting and email management tasks, for which full training and support will be given. Your creativity and intelligence will be tested to the full on accounts ranging from industrial and technical, to professional services and retail, requiring local, national and international campaigns. This is an excellent career opportunity for a PR Specialist looking to develop their skills in an international arena whilst broadening their understanding of web based technical issues.
This role will include:
- Researching, writing, editing, proofing and distribution of PR material
- Helping to create client publications such as newsletters, email broadcasts and brochures
- Writing content for websites
- Building media lists and relationships with key journalists and editors
- Managing social media campaigns using tools such as Hootsuite
- Undertaking SEO (search engine optimisation) audits
- SEO Audits (implementing improvements and recommendations from the audits)
- Setting up and managing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring clients' media coverage and preparing reports
- Developing and delivering presentations to potential and existing clients
- Meeting and corresponding with clients
- Intelligent back linking development
- DNS management, hosting and domain admin (inclusive of email hosting)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player happy to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, undeterred by learning new technology
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a clear focus on results
- Very commercially aware
- A creative thinker prepared to work on their own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to quickly build a successful career in a dynamic, team orientated environment. If you feel this could be right for you please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and how you think you can help us to continue our exciting growth.